Electronisounds has released their second virtual instrument, The Shark VST-i.
Description: The Shark is a sample-based VST-i synth with a unique sound and character. Packed with 50 one-shot samples and 64 presets, The Shark is capable of creating just about any sound you could need for electronic music productions, and really shines with phat basses and unique leads.
- 4-OSC Virtual Synth
- Osc 1 has a unison mode with PWM, cents and fine tunrings
- Osc’s 2 & 3 feature PWM, cents and Fine Tuning (sine, saw, ramp, triangle, pulse, white noise, pink noise)
- Osc 4 is a .wav format one-shot sample loader
- LP Filter
- LFO to PWM
- LFO to Filter
- LFO to Pitch
- LFO’s Sync to BPM (1/16, 1/12, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1/1, 2/1, 1bar, 2bar, 4bar) (sine, triangle, saw, ramp, square, noise, sample/hold)
- “Boost-Style” EQ (Hi, Mid, Low) (Note: These can seriously CRANK the volume of your patch!)
- 2 ADSR Envelope’s — Amplitude & Filter
- Mono Mode with Re-Trigger option
- Velocity Sensitivity with Gain control
- Pitch-Bend Wheel with Range Control
The Shark is currently free with any purchase from Electronisounds.
More information and .mp3 audio demos are available on the Electronisounds site.