Livelab has released version 1.4 of LiveSlice, a beat slicing app. The update features an improved look and feel, undo, keyboard shortcuts and more.
- Customizable colors
- Multi level undo
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Cut / copy / paste of events
- Sync playback to host (drum machine mode)
- Locate slice feature
- Now supports 32 bit IEEE float wave files
- Numerical display of parameter values while editing
- Playback of individual slices from all tracks in an arrangement
- Improved scanning for missing files, and posibility to browse for missing files
- Support for “All notes off” midi controller (#123)
- Workaround for ACID 6 bug (use manual sync mode)
The update is a free upgrade.
More information is available at the Livelab site.