Arturia has announced Analog Factory, a virtual instrument that comes loaded with 2000 legendary synthesizer sounds that have shaped modern music production.
The intuitive interface includes a smart Preset Manager that allows in just a few clicks to find desired sounds from within the huge preset collection.
But Analog Factory is not only a collection of sounds. Since it is based on synthesis, all sounds are dramatically modifiable. A set of the most essential parameters provides the user with an efficient way to tweak and alter the sonic character of the sound.
Analog Factory has been developed with TAE , Arturia’s award winning proprietary technology for analog emulation, which guarantees an unprecedented accuracy in analog modelling.
- 2000 analog synthesizers sounds that have defined the sound of modern music.
- Presets all carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V and Prophet VS). These TAE ® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Smart Preset Manager: fast filter the presets by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…) and/or by Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long…).
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets.
- Straight forward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: (Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, ADSR envelope)
- 8 SNAPSHOTS buttons (quickly store up to 8 snapshots for sound comparisons, variations…)
- Integrates as a plug-in within your sequencer, on Mac and PC, or plays as a stand- alone software synthesizer.
- Optimization of the screen space: possibility to view the Preset Manager only, the Keyboard only, or both at the same time.
- Set to Control with the external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony, depending on the preset loaded.
Required minimum configuration
- PC / Windows: 512 MB RAM ; 1,5 GHz processor
- Mac OS X: 512 MB RAM ; 1,5 GHz processor
- Windows 2000 and XP
- MAC OS X 10.3.9 or higher and Universal Binary
- Stand-alone (ASIO™, Direct Sound™, Core Audio™) VST ® , Audio Units™, RTAS™ (ProTools 6 and 7)
Available in July 2006
More information is available at the Arturia site.