MultiControl is a free application designed to let you use any standard game controller (or other Human Interface Device) as a multipurpose music controller. Built with Max/MSP/Jitter by Cycling ’74.
- Easy to choose any general Human Interface Device (HID)
- Automatically detects buttons, sliders, etc in use
- Automatic scaling to 0.-1. (OSC) or 0-127 (MIDI)
- Easy to choose desired output scaling
- Optional data smoothing
- Can output data using either Open Sound Control (OSC) or MIDI
- Store presets to xml-files
MultiControl is licensed under the CC-GNU GPL and is a free download.