Yamaha is now shipping their new portable GO46 Mobile 24/192 FireWire Audio/MIDI Interface – a complete recording solution for today’s active musicians.
“The FireWire audio I/O devices market is rapidly expanding,” states Athan Billias, Director of Marketing for Technology Products at Yamaha. “With the GO46, Yamaha partners with Steinberg to include the strongest software bundle in the market, providing a complete hardware and software system solution for the musician looking to record at home or on the go.”
GO46 is a compact recording solution featuring two front mounted combo inputs with independently selectable phantom power and gain controls, two inserts, a headphone out with independent level control and a total of 4 in and 6 out with recording resolution up to 24 bit, 192 kHz. It is bus-powered for mobility and comes with a complete cross-platform PC/Mac software suite including Cubase LE, Groove Agent SE, HALion SE, Sample Tank SE, Sonic Synth 2 SE, Amplitube LE and T- Racks EQ as well as an ASIO 2.0 driver for ultra-low latency.
Also included are DTS and Dolby AC3 playback compatibility for those working in surround and you have an incredibly powerful and flexible interface at a very low price point.
- Compact, multi-channel FireWire interface (Audio 4in/6out, MIDI in/out)
- Bus-powered operation
- 2 mic/line combo inputs with independently selectable phantom power
- Two inserts for adding analog gear
- Professional quality recording up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- ASIO 2.0 compatible driver for ultra-low latency
- Compatible with DTS and AC3 Surround Playback
- Complete Software Suite including Cubase LE, Groove Agent SE, HALion SE, Sample Tank SE, Sonic Synth 2 SE, Amplitube LE and T Racks EQ
The GO46 is now available for $449 US MSRP.
More information is available at the Yamaha site.