Nucleus Soundlab has released Viral Outbreak Volume One, the first in a series of sample libraries based on the sounds of the Virus* TI hardware synthesizer.
Using the power of extensive 96khz multisampling, manual looping and professional preset design Nucleus SoundLab brings the TI sound to your sampler! Viral Outbreak Volume One is available now for Wusikstation v1/v2/v3, SFZ, and Kontakt 1/2.
Viral Outbreak Volume One contains all manner of TI-based sounds. Classic wavetables, raw saw and pulse waveforms (sampled at multiple pulsewidths), unison dance leads, breathtaking pads and even punchy synth drumkits.
- Over 2gb (Wusik Format) of multisamples comprised of 130+ soundsets.
- Virtually all soundsets stereo-sampled for the greatest depth.
- Sampled at 32-bit 96khz quality! For resource efficiency, then carefully downsampled to 24-bit 48khz.
- Nearly 750 Wusikstation v3 presets, many taking advantage of all the new v3 features! (450 presets for Wusik v1)
- Presets by ToTc, Teksonik, Tim Conrardy, Jeremy Janzen, rsmus7 and more!
- An amazing, TI-inspired, Wusikstation v2/v3 skin by Vera Kinter.
You can listen to what Viral Outbreak Vol One offers by downloading the MP3 demos at http://www.viraloutbreak.net
Viral Outbreak Vol One is available immediately for electronic and standard distribution. The Wusikstation v1-3 version is priced at $84.95 US; the Kontakt/SFZ version is $59.95; and all formats together on a DVD (including shipping) costs $99.95.
More information is available at the Viral Outbreak site.