LennarDigital has introduced Sylenth1, a new polyphonic virtual analog synthesizer. Sylenth1 was built?from a producer’s point of view?to create superior quality sound and music. A lot of research has been invested in order to achieve superb warmth and clarity. The graphical interface ensures the highest level of usability so you can fully unleash your creativity.
The four unison oscillators use an innovate synthesis technique that allows the generation of many simultaneous waveforms of superior quality in realtime, using only minimal amounts of CPU resources. On top of that there are two state of the art, pure analog sounding filter sections, which can be taken way past the point of self-oscillation. These filters incorporate several non-linear saturation stages to produce harmonically rich sounds. Sylenth1′s extensive modulation options offer infinite possibilities to sculpt the sound, and its set of six built-in professional mastering sound-effects make this synth perfectly suitable for any purpose.
- 4 Ultrahigh-quality bandlimited unison oscillators in full stereo, each of which can generate 8 voices per note. This allows a total of 32 simultaneous voices for every single note played, thus producing extremely rich and complex sounds
- 2 State of the art analog-sounding 4-stage stereo filters per note. Each filter contains 5 independent non-linear saturation functions, which ensure high quality emulation of real analog filter drive. The filters support selectable low-pass, band-pass and high-pass modes with 12dB and 24dB attenuation
- 8 Notes of polyphony, which adds up to a total of 256 simultaneous oscillator voices and 32 filters in realtime
- 4 ADSR envelope generators per note, which allow sharp attack and release
- 2 Low Frequency Oscillators with 10 different waveforms each
- 16 Modulation slots with 24 different selectable modulation parameters each
- Easy to use built-in master effects section consisting of 6 professional-quality sound effects: distortion, equalizer, phaser, delay, reverb and compression
- Three different types of distortion in full stereo, with 4x oversampling to minimize aliasing artifacts
- Equalizer with bass and treble adjustment by frequency and amplification
- 6-Stage stereo phaser, with 2x oversampling, an embedded LFO, feedback and frequency spread adjustment
- Delay module with low- and high-pass filters, unique echo smearing function, pingpong mode with stereo spreading, independent left and right delay time and adjustable stereo width
- Smooth reverb with adjustable pre-delay, damp, size and stereo width
- Stereo compressor with attack, release, threshold and ratio settings, which can be used to increase punch, drive, warmth and analog feel of your sounds
- Heavily optimized code using high-performance SSE processor instructions.
- Easy to use user-interface
- Fully controllable by MIDI. Knobs can be simply assigned to MIDI CCs using the MIDI learn function
- Sync mode for syncing LFO and delay parameters to host tempo
- 2 Modes of portamento sliding, which will slide both velocity and pitch parameters in polyphonic or monophonic model
- VST compatible host software
- Windows 2000 or XP
- Any processor that supports SSE
More information is available at the LennarDigital site.