Smart Loops has released its Pro Drum Works libraries in REX format. Now musicians using Reason, Pro Tools, Digital Performer, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, and other REX-compatible audio software can create drum tracks with the extensive Pro Drum Works Volumes One and Two libraries.
Pro Drum Works is a two-volume collection providing over 18,000 total loops and samples in straight-feel and shuffle-feel grooves, performed live on three separate drum kits (Acoustic, Trap, Thunder Kits). Musicians can create realistic, professional-quality drum tracks for virtually any rock, pop or country song– never having to repeat the same drum track again.
Pro Drum Works Volume One and Two Highlights:
- Extensive drum loop libraries of the world’s most popular rock and pop grooves, with hundreds of variations
- Each Volume includes over 3,000 unique grooves and fills, performed on three different drum kits, for a total of over 9,000 loops
- Each Volume includes Acoustic Kit, Thunder Kit, and Trap Kit
- Use with any Mac and PC software that supports ACID, REX, or Apple Loops
- Quickly create drum tracks for studio sessions, radio and TV spots, CDs, or any other recording project
- Use grooves as is, or mix and match to create an unlimited number of possible drum tracks
- Includes loops for pickups, intros, fills, verses, choruses, bridge sections, and endings
- Includes individual “one shot” samples at multiple velocities for each drum and cymbal
- All crash cymbals separate from grooves and fills so you can add them only where you need them
- All drum loops performed live by Smart Loops founder and Pearl Drums artist Frank Basile
- Loops optimized for time-stretching between a 75-150 bpm tempo range
- Each Volume includes individual hits and one-shots, including all drums and cymbals at multiple velocities
Pricing and Availability
The REX-format editions of Pro Drum Works Volumes One and Two are now available for download for an introductory price of $99 per Volume.
More information is available at the Smart Loops site.