Audiofile Engineering is shipping Wave Editor 1.2.4.
Among numerous fixes and improvements, new features include:
- iZotope 64-bit SRC™ for playback and processing
- iZotope MBIT+™ dither
- iZotope SonicFit™ pitch shift/time stretch
- Tempo guessing via the Inspector
- Vertical scroll bar for waveform
- Properties panel for editing metadata
Wave Editor is available immediately for $250 from Audiofile Engineering’s newly launched online store. The new store now offers Competitive Upgrades, Educational licenses, and site licenses. Owners of BIAS Peak, i3 DSP Quattro, SonicStudio DDP or SoundBlade, Apple SoundTrack Pro, Steinberg WaveLab, etc. may purchase Wave Editor for $150 (40% off). Current students and educators may purchase Wave Editor for $100 (60% off). Additional eligibility requirements may be found here.
More information and a demo are available at the Audiofile Engineering site.