Smart Loops has released the Smart Loops Studio Pack, a download-only loop pack that includes four essential instrument libraries– Dry Studio Kit, Electric Guitars, Bass Guitars and Percussion Kit. Now musicians and producers can simply download a complete back-up band’s worth of audio loops for creating rock, pop and other styles of music.
With over 2,500 loops in various styles and tempos, the Studio Pack is a versatile, interchangeable collection of live instrument grooves for rock and pop music. This complete “downloadable band” provides all the necessary building blocks to easily create backing tracks for new songs and other projects.
- Includes over 2,500 interchangeable audio loops and samples.
- Available in ACID, Apple Loops format, for use with all leading PC and Mac music software.
- Performed and organized so users can mix and match all four instrument libraries interchangeably.
- Create thousands of unique backing tracks for Rock, Pop, Country, Blues, Funk and other styles of music.
- Most of the loops have been recorded dry so musicians and producers can add their own effects, and mix tracks the way they want.
- Most Guitar and Bass loops are provided at more than one starting pitch, so musicians can choose the loop closest to the chord they need.
- Most loops are one measure, and can be mixed and matched easily with other instrument loops in the collection to create unique two and four bar grooves.
Pricing and Availability
The Smart Loops Studio Pack is available as a download for an introductory price of $99, in ACID and Apple Loops format.
More information is available a the Smart Loops site.