VirSyn sends word that Cantor 2 is coming soon.
This bilingual vocal synthesizer creates eerily lifelike vocals. While they aren’t likely to be confused with real vocals, they have a realistic vocal quality to them that’s very different than vocoder effects.
Mike Oldfield used Cantor recently to add vocals on his latest CD, Light and Shade.
Here’s an example of Cantor in action, “singing” Daisy.
- Turns your computer into a singer
- Expressive solo-, background- und choir vocals
- Score editor with total host integration ( VST / AU / RTAS )
- 20+ ready to use natural and artificial voice characters
- Sings in German and American English
- Available soon for Windows XP and Mac Universal Binary