Crysonic has announced the release and availability of Spectralive NXT, utilizing a completely new engine with 10 algorithms and processors designed for professional use. Spectralive NXT incorporates many new features including a semi-parametric Analog based fine-tuning EQ powered by the second generation Crysonic Spectral Audio Vitalizer.
Spectralive NXT Overview
Spectralive NXT uses a considerably different method to achieve its sound compared with other products such as enharmonic exciters, enhancers, analog tube simulators. Spectralive NXT does not add any artificial harmonics or overtone content thereby eliminating the inherent “hiss” introduced by other exciter and enhancer type effects.
One of the most important areas of usage for Spectralive NXT is in the final Mastering. Mastering is probably the single most important aspects of music production, which is often overlooked and misunderstood by many. The mastering stage is usually the final stage before the production goes on to CD, Radio, TV, tape or Internet distribution via suitable compression methods such as mp3. One important aim of mastering is to make your music sound as close as possible to the “intended” sound on truly extraordinary number of different loudspeaker systems in use today.
Part of the problem lies with how loudspeakers with multiple drivers are designed and how the human ear perceives sound. Speakers with multiple drivers i.e. with tweeters, woofers and midrange limit the signal entering in to the drivers via filters know as a cross over network such as Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel and Butterworth. Primarily most cross over networks alter what is known as frequency phase relationship, even though ever so slightly in most cases this causes “Phase Distortion.”
Spectralive NXT reduces these inherent problems and others significantly, there by allowing you to master your mixes on an “even playing field”.
Spectralive NXT Main Features
- 10 New Algorithms and 10 Processors
- Switchable Analog based parametric EQ for fine-tuning
- The second generation VST to utilize the spectral-vitality process
- The SpectraliveT process is a novel and proprietary approach for imparting Vitality and warmth to all your audio material
- Master, Mix, Track your music on an even playing field regardless of your monitor speakers setup or quality
- More then 2500+ Pro/ Users World Wide (Spectralive)
- Library of 64 quality presets
- Increase Stereo coherencel
- Sonically Correct mastering
- Decrease Phase Distortion
- Audio Frequency targeting
- Intelligent Phase control
- Mastering, Mixing, Tracking, Vocals, Guitars, Keyboards, Virtual Instruments and Live
- 24-bit/96Khz audio support
- Highly optimized custom DSP code
- Impart Vitality and Clarity to any audio material without any artificial harmonics
- Ideal for vitalizing dynamics during tracking
- Shape Spectral definition
- Increase stereo separation and definition without any artifacts
- Decrease frequency masking effects during mixing and mastering
- Reduce phase and amplitude dependency on the fundamental and Harmonic frequencies that exist between most loudspeakers
- Boost the bottom-end without affecting the midrange frequencies
- Enhance presence during live performances
- Increase dynamics for sound effects for games and other related media
Compatible with all VST hosts including Wavelab versions 5 and upwards.
AU Vrsion coming soon.
- $39.95 Release Special until 12/31/2006 after that the usual price will be $54.95.
- $12.95 Any previous Crysonic customer can Cross-Grade to Spectralive NXT and keep their other product with full active license.