VirSyn has updated Tera to version 3.2, adding support for Intel Macs.
- Universal Binaries for Intel-based Macs.
- VST 2.4 compatibility.
- New voice allocation gives about 30 % performance improvement
- Sample key / loop range imported on sample load.
- Ableton Live 6: fixed crash on loading VST version.
- Cubase 4: Mouse pointer offset fixed.
- Pattern selection with MIDI notes works now in plugin versions too.
- MIDI out: Note offs sometimes not sent.
- FM switch on OSC1 .. OSC3: weird behaviour on preset load fixed.
- RTAS/ProTools: internal Sequencer/Arpeggiator working now.
- Sequencer: Highlighting current measure working now for all parts.
- Multisegment envelopes: some rare editing problems fixed.
- Sample engine: occasional crashes on stereo samples fixed.
- MAC only: some broken FM routings like self FM working now.
- MAC only: Tempo was not editable in standalone version.
- Arpeggiator works now also with the internal keyboard.
- Drag & Drop patterns in sequencer does no longer interrupt sequence play.
The update is free of charge for registered TERA 3 users.
Demoversions for Windows and Mac will be available in the next days.
The update for miniTERA will follow in approx. 1 week.