NAMM Show Update: Ueberschall has announced the release of Scoretrax, a royalty free music library for Video, Film, Flash, TV, Advertising, Animation, Games, Music on hold, Multimedia, Education, Broadcast and Website Producers.
Scoretrax features over 300 selected Tracks in more than 40 different Music Styles. All styles were produced by the award-winning sampling producers from Ueberschall exclusively for Scoretrax. The use of Scoretrax content for commercial products is royalty free, no additional license fee required.
Each of the 300 Tracks is divided into 6 loops for more flexible use:
- The Complete Mix
- The Instrumental Part
- The Drum Part
- First Variation
- Second Variation
- Intro and Outro
With the possibilities of Ueberschall’s ELASTIK engine, the user can set the tempo and key and combine the tracks with each other until they match perfectly. Scoretrax features full 24 bit recordings, 7.5 GB library. Available for Mac and PC, RTAS, VST, Audio Units, Stand Alone.
- highspeed timestretching and pitchshifting in best quality
- “LoopEye” for fast loop variations
- all parameters midi controllable
- multiple content management
- each product separately installable
- mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map)
- save audio of original and modified loops
- creation of user presets
- filter with “kill function” (-72db)
- adaptable to tempos from 10 to 480 bpm
- audio engine for quick adaptation
Ueberschall’s SCORETRAX is available for USD $599.95.