VirSyn has released a new version of their resynthesizer, Cube 2.2.
Cube 2.2 comes with a vastly improved resynthesis for complex and inharmonic sounds. Also included is a free soundbank and some bugfixes.
You can preview the sound of VirSyn with the Vivaldi demo below.
- Spectrum analyser vastly improved for inharmonic/noisy spectra.
- Sound bank “Art of CUBE” with 64 presets.
- Library with over 40 new analysed spectra.
- PC: manual morphing now possible again.
- Pitchbend problems fixed.
- Ableton Live: Crash on VST scan fixed.
- Ableton Live: GUI refresh problem fixed.
- pre VST 2.4 host compatibility improved.
- Freeze problem with analysis mode “Noise” fixed.
- Pitchbend/Modulation wheel on GUI exchanged.
- Mac: File dialogs remember last location according to file type.
- Modulation of Brightness via Modwheel fixed.
- Intel based Macs: Overdrive effect couldn’t change typ.
This update is free of charge for all registered users of CUBE 2.