VX-323 lets you incorporate synthesized speech into performances or record it in programs like Garageband.
The program features an easy-to-use interface, flexible instrument setup, and high-quality audio output. You can use it for recording or live performances.
- Use any Apple Text to Speech (Macintalk) voice on your Mac
- Flexible pitch, voice, phrase, and expression setup
- Robust MIDI implementation
- Record CD-quality, dynamic stereo AIFF files
- Mac OS X 10.4 or newer
- Intel or PowerPC G4/G5 processor
- Software like Logic or GarageBand for sequencing (optional)
- MIDI Keyboard or other controller (optional)
- Mac OS X Universal Binary