PreSonus has announced Digital Performer support for the FaderPort USB Automation and Transport Controller.
The FaderPort is a single fader controller that can write single and group channel volume, pan and mute automation. The FaderPort is loaded with a high quality Alps fader (found in professional control surfaces including DigiDesign’s D-Command). The fader in the FaderPort utilizes a dual-servo motorized drive belt system for fast-acting, accurate, and smooth operation. The FaderPort’s 100mm long throw fader delivers 1024-step resolution for writing accurate fades and adjustments.
The FaderPort ($229 MSRP) has been shipping since November this year and is currently compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro,Sonar and now Digital Performer.
Installation file for Digital Performer support for the FaderPort is available as a download.
- High-quality Alps fader
- Touch sensitive, 100mm long throw motorized fader
- Dual-servo drive belt motor design for fast and smooth operation
- Write single or group channel volume automation
- Write pan and mute automation
- 1024 steps of resolution
- Complete recording transport control
- Pan control, mute, solo, record enable
- Quick window selection (edit, mix, transport)
- Rugged metal top plate
- Rugged military-grade push buttons
- Footswitch jack for hands free punch in/out
- Compatible with all major recording software including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Sonar and Digital Performer
- Mac and Windows compatible