Winter NAMM Update: Edirol introduced the M-10DX, a 10-channel digital mixer that packs an amazing amount of high-end features into its small frame, including a 24-bit/96kHz processing engine and a backlit LCD so you can see the effects in operation as well a graphical spectrum analysis.
Based on the same high-resolution processing engine as the flagship M-16DX, the M-10DX provides full 24-bit/96kHz processing for the ultimate in transparent, noise-free digital mixing. Mixing is made simple, with dedicated channel controls for 3-Band EQ, Pan, Aux, Select and Level. Scene memories allow instant recall of channel and effect parameters.
For maximum portability, the M-10DX condenses almost all of the M-16DX’s functions into a compact tabletop package for easy portability and use anywhere. It even retains the backlit LCD from its big brother, so you can see the effects in operation as well a graphical spectrum analysis.
- 10-channel full digital mixer with M-16DX flagship features
- 3-band EQ controls (Q & Freq.) with graphic LCD for precise tone shaping
- Portable, all-in-one design
- “Room Acoustic Control” for instant automatic room compensation
- Built-in pro-quality effects, including COSM® insert effects, reverb effects and finalize effects
- Flexible analog I/O and digital output, including two high-quality mic preamps
- AC adaptor included