SONiVOX has announced that MUSE is now shipping worldwide.
MUSE marries elements from the Symphonic Collection with brand new sampled material from the SONiVOX Design Group (formerly Sonic Implants) and includes an array of Guitars, Basses, Keyboards, Synths, Brass, Ethnic Instruments, and Combi’s to provide the sounds needed music from Dvorak to Death Metal.
With the release of MUSE, SONiVOX kicks off its new “Get heard” promotional campaign. Among other things, “Get heard.” will allow musicians and composers to enter songs and tracks that use MUSE and have them posted on the SONiVOX website for world-wide exposure (subject to approval by SONiVOX). Entries will be judged by our in-house panel of sound experts on a periodic basis, and composers of winning entries will receive free products from the SONiVOX catalogue.
MUSE contains 38 gigabytes of material, including a comprehensive set of orchestral instruments that provide quick and easy to use instruments when working on the fly, or used in live applications. MUSE is GM compliant, containing some of the most detailed instruments available.
MUSE features include:
- Drums – Over 100 drum presets, from Rock & Pop to Techno & Hip Hop.
- Ethnic Melodic & Percussion Instruments – Sounds representing musical cultures around the world, from the dulcimer-like stylings of the Chinese Yangquin to the mighty cadences of Highland Bagpipes.
- Analog & Digital Synths – Retro to modern selection of Synth Leads, Basses, and Pads harnessing all the power of Giga iMIDI technology. Guitars and Basses – From delicate to downright destructive.
- Symphonic Instruments – The choice of Film & TV composers the world over, orchestral selections taken from SONiVOX’ acclaimed Complete Symphonic Collection.
- Keyboards – Acoustic and electric keyboards from the fabulously funky to the elegantly austere.
- Pop Brass – Baritone, Alto, Tenor, and Soprano Sax instruments.
- GM – 4GB of instrumental finery ensuring distorted guitar patch will never again sound like a piccolo.
- Combis – Unprecedented pool of sampled instruments covering a wide variety of genres.
- Combis (BYO – Build Your Own) – Multiple banks of essential sounds stripped down to their principal elements that can be stacked and piled almost indefinitely.
- TASCAM GigaPulse and iMIDI Technology – An incredibly versatile sound design tool with major sonic manipulation capabilities.
MUSE is shipping now for PC VSTi. ReWire and standalone version, with a MAC compatible version, is scheduled to follow soon.