NAMM Update: Designed by the same team that produced Mackie’s best-selling compact active loudspeakers, TAPCO‘s THUMP TH-15A Active Loudspeaker’s two-way bass reflex (ported) design provides accurate response from 20kHz all the way down to 40Hz.
If these are anything like Mackie’s SRM 450’s, they’re going to sound very good.
Class D circuitry drives a custom, high-precision 15-inch woofer to greater volumes with less heat than is possible with other designs. Additional onboard electronics include full system protection and 3-band EQ with swept midrange for maximum clarity.
- 2-way, bi-amplified, optimized active loudspeaker system
- Ported, bass reflex design for enhanced bass performance
- Frequency Response (40Hz -20kHz)
- 24dB/octave crossover at 3kHz
- 15″ high-precision LF driver
- Low-frequency over-excursion protection
- 1″ compression driver
- 180W LF amp / 60W HF amp
- XLR Mic/Line input and pass thru
- 3-Band EQ with Sweepable Mid for clarity (with bypass)
- High SPL Output/Low Distortion
- Ideal for pole-mounting or stage monitor position
- Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
- High-density adiabatic fiberfill absorbs internal reflections
- Convenient integrated handles in both sides and top
- Lightest, most portable Active Loudspeaker in its class (36 lbs!)
- Designed by award-winning Mackie Active team