VirSyn has released Cantor 2.1, an update that adds a voice model called “Time model”, especially suited for male voices.
35 new voices are now at your disposal, many of them using the new “Time model”. Last not least we added demo project files to help you with your first experience.
A demo version is available. You can preview the sound of Cantor below.
- “Time model” voice engine added.
- New choir generator with “Time model”.
- Switch for automatic scrolling during playback.
- 35 new voice presets
- New demo projects.
- Nuendo 3.2 and Cubase SX 3 GUI problem fixed.
- Compatibility to VST 2.3 Hosts.
- Ableton Live 6: GUI sometimes not properly refreshed.
- Stereo panner was reversed.
- PC Version: Key commands working now.
- MIDI Import: missing expression controller data caused wrong volume envelope.
- GUI was not refreshed after note deletion with the “Backspace” key.