Wwaym has updated NWBass, a mono bassline-synth VST plugin NWBass.
- Analogue modelled high quality oscillators with 2 waveforms (saw and square) and 2 characteristics (NWbass and 303-like)
- 2 different filter models (NWbass and 303-like)
- 3 selectable resonance correction characteristics
- Filter gain control
- Extra highpass filter for cutting lows
- Distorter section containing effects like soft clipping and foldback distortion
- Adjustable keyboard tracking
- Velocity sensitive accent
- Note slide
- Full MIDI control with MIDI learn
- Interpolated knobs for stepless editing
- Parameter finetune via right mouse button
You can preview NWBass with the Acid House demo below.
The plug-in can be used as a freeware synth. There is no disturbing limitation except for the 303 mode and the distorter section.
If not registered, there is time limitation for the 303 mode and no user editing for the distorter section. If registered, all the functions of the plug-in can be edited as normal and another mode of the synth gets usable (303-like), which makes the synth capable of creating the classic acid sound with it’s new filter modell and oscillator waveforms.
WWAYM NWBass V2 for Windows costs 50 EUR.
Mac OS X version will follow later.