Ueberschall has released Hardtechno vs. Schranz, produced by Robert Natus, one of the best and most respected Hardtechno producers in the industry.
This library is packed with samples in 40 powerful construction kits, containing Hardtechno and Schranz sounds. The variety of sequences gives you a powerful tool to create perfect music that enables you for success. The content is geared toward Hardtechno and Schranz producers looking for authentic club sounds. Everything is programmed to conform to the musical genre.
Robert Natus has produced and remixed more than 120 official releases on different labels worldwide. He is the man responsible for Hardtechno vs. Schranz. These samples comprise a state of the art library of Hardtechno and Schranz sounds to achieve an authentic, actual club sound.
40 Construction Kits
240 single sounds
The sound library comes along with the loop player “Elastik” includes features like:
- highspeed timestretching and pitchshifting in best quality
- innovative “LoopEye” for fast loop variations
- all parameters midi controllable
- multiple content management
- each product separately installable
- mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map)
- save audio of original and modified loops
- creation of user presets
- filter with “kill function” (-72db)
- adaptable to tempos from 10 to 480 bpm
- audio engine for quick adaptation
Ueberschall’s Hardtechno vs. Schranz is available for USD 119 (€ 99)