Native Instruments has announced announce that Traktor Scratch is now available in stores worldwide.
Traktor Scratch software is based on the Traktor 3 engine, but specifically tweaked for turntable/CD DJs.
- Browsing in iTunes Playlists directly from within Traktor Explorer
- Instant iPod Playlists recognition
- High Resolution Control Signal (2kHz)
- Scrolling Playlist via Vinyl function
- Automatic recognition of control signal medium (vinyl side A/B or CD)
- Automatic input level normalization
- Emergency mono mode in case of failure of one control signal channel
Traktor Scratch is available for a suggested retail price of $ 669 / 599 Euro from authorized dealers and in the NI Online Shop.
A time-limited Traktor Scratch Crossgrade is available for owners of TRAKTOR 2/3, as well as for owners of Stanton FinalScratch and Serato Scratch Live. The crossgrade is priced at $ 449 / 399 Euro, and will be only available until May 31st.