Modartt has released Pianoteq v2.0.1.
This update offers multi-core rendering which vastly improves CPU performance on dual-core and hyper threaded Pentium 4. With this update, Modartt also release a Receptor-compatible version.
Complete list of changes in 2.0.1:
- Multi-core rendering
- Receptor compatibility
- Fixed parameter automation
- Stand-alone: output channel selection for ASIO sound cards
- Stand-alone: fixed wav export bug
- Stand-alone: added ‘clear menu’ entry in the recent files menus
- Stand-alone: metronome volume now adjustable