Here’s a strange bit of info via Hans Zimmer:
EMI Music is set to release an album containing 5 remixes of primarily the Jack Sparrow themes from the score for the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End by such popular artists as Paul Oakenfold, The Crystal Method and Ryeland Allison.
I’m not sure what to think of the idea of electronica remixes of Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack music, but it looks like Disney is into the idea – they certainly hired the big guns of the remix world.
What do you think? Is remixing Pirates of the Caribbean insane, or insanely cool?
Let me know what you think in the comments!
Release date is June 15th, 2007.
- Jack’s Suite (Paul Oakenfold Remix)
- Jack’s Suite (Paul Oakenfold Remix-Radio Edit)
- Jack’s Suite (The Chrystal Method Remix)
- Jack’s Suite (The Chrystal Method Remix-Radio Edit)
- Pirates Life Forever (Ryeland Allison Remix)