H.G. Fortune has released the upgraded ProtoPlasm 21, which has been completely reworked. New features include Super Modulation Morphing (SMM), key-control on Delay (LKO), LFO modulation matrix and a dedicated Attack Oscillator it enhances it’s main purpose as synthesizer for vivid textures, soundscapes and pads.
384 patches are included.
Here’s a video preview that features the sounds of ProtoPlasm 21:
- New: one dedicated Attack Oscillator with 50 waveforms controllable by adjustable velocity amount
- New: Super Modulation Morphing via Mod Wheel at selectable rows for the Mod Matrix
- New: Modulation Matrix for LFOs with positive and negative inputs
- New: LKO system for delay with four key-dependent modes
- 384 patches included
- three digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 128 different waveforms (123 new ones)
- each oscillator’s level can be modulated by different sources via mod matrix
- one LP filter (24db Lowpass) with ADSR EG, Filter FM and keytracking
- one HP filter (12db Hipass) with ADSR EG, Filter FM and keytracking
- two shapeable LFO with patternlike waveforms (bpm-synced)
- one LFO with 21 complex waveforms and free speed adjustment
- one shapeable Sample & Hold with pattern (bpm-synced)
- adjustable level for direct, LP and HP output with separate pan each
- stereo-delay (bpm-synced)
- four Lazy buttons (Oscillator, Filters, LFO and All related params)
- In Pro version: Soundfonts for oscillators as external SF2 files and wav-files loadable
- Free edition with 4 voices instead of 8, internal SF2
- Changed:Values within framed rectangles can be changed via mouse moving up/down
Pricing and Availability:
ProtoPlasm 21 is available for free download. The Pro version will soon be available.