Puremagnetik has released Analog Bass Volume 1 for Live 6, Kontakt 2 and EXS24. Analog Bass is a large collection of over 50 multisampled analog bass instruments, recorded directly from classic monosynths. Among the sound sources are TB-303, Minimoog, Doepfer Modular and ARP 2600. Puremagnetik has captured the classic character of these instruments and customized them for use in Live 6, Kontakt 2 and EXS24.
The Ableton Live 6 version of Analog Bass contains over 50 Sampler Racks and over 50 Simpler Racks. The Kontakt 2 version includes extensive KSP mappings for control of filters, time-based effects LFOs and envelopes.
- Over 50 Analog Bass Instruments
- Over 270 MB of 24-bit Content
- Ableton Live Simpler and Sampler Racks with Macro Controls
- Customized Kontakt 2 KSP Panels
- Easy Edit of Synth Controls and Effects