VirSyn has released Poseidon 1.2. New “inverse” filters for formant preservation, bitmap import for the sonification of images, and more are included in this release.
- “Inverse filter” model for separation of sound source and body enables preservation of formants
- Bitmap import function to convert images into sound
- New harmonic/wavetable analyzer modes ensure strict harmonic partials
- Unison modes for suboctave and fifth
- Added filter and blur functionality to residual noise
- Output limiter
- 64 new presets
- Output muted if sound model is missing/deleted
- Partial count “1” working now
- Residual noise level is now normalized
- Wave recorder display problems fixed
- PC version: File dialogs were sometimes hidden behind main screen
A fully functional, time limited demo version for Poseidon 1.2 is available.
Registered Poseidon users will get notification about this free of charge update automatically.