A download for the new Sonik Synth 2.1 is now available, providing compatibility for IK Users with Mac Intel Systems. Sonik Synth 2 users may download this software update for free from the IK User Area. In addition to Mac Intel compatibility, Sonik Synth 2.1 can now be opened as a standalone application.
There are also several other enhancements that have been implemented into
the Sonik Synth 2.1 update.
- Improved Stretch? algorithm
- Improved Pitch/Shift and Time/Stretch algorithms
- BPM Syncable LFOs
- Smoother MIDI CC response
- Improved load time when loading instruments
- Improved search function reliability
- Pro Tools 7.x fully compliant
- Improved Audio Units compatibility
- 16 Stereo outputs
- Compatible with VST 2.4 hosts, such as Cubase 4 and Live 6
- Updated Combi presets (Sonik Synth 2.1 will install a new Combi set