XT Software has announced the community-based energyXT2 MIDI & audio sequencer for Windows and Linux is to be released on Friday the 15th of June.
- Available both as DAW and VST plugin
- All-in-one synth/sampler, multi-fx and sequencer
- Streamlined workflow and design
Whats new in energyXT2:
- 100% re-worked, based on over 3 years of feedback from users
- High quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting
- MIDI, audio and drum loop support
- Clip based automation
- Drum-machine track
- New mixer, phase modulation synthesizer and multi-fx
- Controller maps
- Runs on Linux out-of-the-box
Along with the announcement XT Software introduces a limited pre-order offer at $49 on their website, www.energy-xt.com. This means you can save over 30% on the full price ($75), and the offer is available until the 14th of June.