Algo Music has released the M51 Galaxy VST synth for Windows, based on the modulating system of the M42 Nebula VSTi, and sporting custom modules and hybrid synthesis along with rhythmic algorithmic generators. The M51 offers Phase Distortion, Virtual Analog and FM to create a unique blend of crisp, warm and metallic sounds.
Features 2 completely independent synths with each:
- PDO (Phase Distortion Oscillator) with 2*8 waveforms.
- SUB (VA Oscillator) with 7 waveforms and a 12dB/oct SV Filter.
- FM capability for metallic sounds.
- Ensemble, Detune, Mono mode, Portamento, Vibrato.
- Two 8 Stage Graphic Envelopes (AMP and MOD)
- LFO (BPM synced) with an unique Arpeggiator.
- Pulsar (BPM synced, creates the algorithmic element).
- Easy to operate 3 * 5 Modulation Matrix
- Stereo Chorus/Flanger.
- Stereo BPM synced Cross-Delay.
- 2 Warps with distortion (no/soft/hard) and resonant lowpass filter.
- Keyboard split
- Virtual keyboard for audition
- 16 step trance gate
- Multitimbrality: 2
- Polyphony: 6 voices (each synth).
Pricing and Availability:
$79.95 / €59.50