VirSyn has released an updated version of its Poseidon virtual synth.
New in POSEIDON 1.3
- “Waterfall” spectrum display for better visualization of the sound model
- Tracking parameter for residual noise component allows for more realistic/artistic usage of filtered noise in sounds
- 80 new presets / 29 new sound models
- Mac: MIDI program change messages now working with closed GUI
- Mac/RTAS: Settings now stored properly
- Attack time of amplitude envelope works goes now down to 0 milliseconds for immediate attacks
Some of the new presets/sound models (not all because of size reasons) are included in the demo version. You can preview the new sounds below.