Maizesoft has introduced Maize Sampler, a sample engine that lets you share your samples with musicians around the world.
- Propagation (VSTi export) with pre-defined UI styles
- Keyswitching between 12 layers
- Sample-mapping, velocity layering
- 16 channels, 4 stereo output, 32 polyphonies
- Supports 8, 16, 24 bit sample rate
- Built-in simple reverb and EQ
- Both VSTi and Standalone modes
- Comes with a Soundfont to Maize Sampler format converter
The trial/free version can be used for free, but with some limitations:
- The trial/free version can only load one instrument.
- The trial/free version’s propagated VSTis do not support layer-switching.
- The trial/free version’s propagated VSTis do not support custom graphic.
- The trial/free version’s propagated VSTis are not allowed to be sold or rented.
Maize Sampler is priced at 88 USD for each license. A 25%-off introductory discount is on till June 30th.