discoDSP have announced their new Discovery Pro virtual analog synthesiser, which features 12 oscillators (8 Virtual Analog + 4 Wave based) with extensive sound design capabilities.
Discovery Pro features WAV support, 2X oversampling/undersampling, built-in arpeggiator, sync, FM, 12 filter types, panning modulation, stereo delay and gate effects, plus graphic envelope modulation. It can import Nord Lead 2 SysEx data.
- 128 Patch Memories per bank.
- Parameter Morphing using Modulation Wheel or MIDI velocity.
- 2x oversampling.
- 2x oversampled distortions.
- Bank browser (by clicking arrows in display led and bank name).
- More than 300 presets in 3 banks (including a percussion one).
- Nord Lead 2 and 2X patch import.
- 4 Layers per Patch, each with:
- 2 Oscillators (Sine, Saw, Triangle, PWM, Square, Parabolic, White and Pink Noise) with Ring modulation, Sync and Frequency Modulation.
- 1 Wave Oscillator. Can load WAV files using high quality interpolation. User banks are easily added.
- Resonant Filters (LowPass, HighPass, BandPass, BandReject, Formant, 8 taps phaser, X 12/24 dB and Y 12/24 dB are Moog modeled).
- DSR for Amp & Filter. Amplitude envelope can switch between linear and exponential curves.
- 2 LFOs.
- Modulation Envelope.
- Graphical Modulation Envelope.
- Built-in Chorus, Phaser, Panning Delay and Gate effects.
- Symmetric, Asymmetric and Asymmetric 2 Distortions.
- Poly/Mono/Legato modes.
- MIDI CC control.
- MIDI Out.
Pricing and Availability:
Pre-Order price will be 99 € / 149 USD (VAT included, beta access membership) and final price 149 € / 199 USD (VAT included). All Pre-Orders will gain access to the beta program and will be able to download the latest beta as soon as payment is validated.