De La Mancha has released a new 3-band distortion effect with independant LFO-driven filters, Thrummaschine. It’s a free VST that can make your bass, mid and high frequencies oscillate at different speeds, shapes and pan, with whatever flavour and level of distortion you dial in for each band.
Note – the man from La Mancha warns that “Thrummaschine is capable of nasty loudness if you push the settings hard, keep volumes low while you play with the controls.”
- 3 user-defined bands for bass, mid and high freqencies, with overlap if required
- 3 filters with tempo-sync LFO, for each freq band
- overdrive, distortion and bitcrush effects
- send level for each band to each effect
- pan and volume for each band