Ultrawave Studios has released an update to Guitar Multi Fx, a guitar effects processor that contains 21 guitar effects, as well as a guitar synthesizer, analog harmonic analyser, recorder and tuner.
New Features for version 1.2:
- The combined multiband effect has been split into 3 separate effects, multiband echo, distortion and fuzz
- Tone controls have been added to the standard distortion, and the other controls have been standardised
- Pre and post equalisation effects have been added
- The guitar synthesizer now has an extra timbre setting, which has a purer sound
- A mixer button has been added that opens the windows mixer
- There’s a new website button that opens the browser and takes the user straight to the Ultrawave website
- Rewind, forward, and pause buttons have been added to the recorder, and main recorder buttons
- Now have icons rather than text in them
- An effects rack has been added underneath the effects toolbar
- A volume limiter has been added to prevent any harsh clipping noises caused by effect resonances
- The lighting effect on all the buttons has been changed
- Shortcuts are now added when the program is first started
- The error handling code and error display messages have been improved and are now more user friendly
- There have been numerous small bug fixes, and performance enhancements made
Windows XP/ NT/2000, 1 GHz processor, 256 MB RAM, Graphics card with DirectX 7(or higher) compatible drivers, 16 bit sound with line in or mic socket, you may need a guitar amplifier or pedal to connect a guitar to your computer.
Ultrawave Guitar Multi Fx v1.2 is currently available to buy for £16 GBP ($30 USD).