Rayzoon has announced that Jamstix 2, “The World’s Most Advanced Virtual Drummer VSTi” according to the company, will be released on 8/20/2007.
- Real-time groove composition using dedicated style and drummer modeling (not static patterns!)
- In-depth drummer limb simulation, including triangulation of hand movements, ensures that the grooves are always humanly playable (no ten-armed drummer here)
- Advanced feel modeling includes sound-specific pocket delays, power and timing variations and can play ahead, on or behind the beat
- Real-time fill generator produces unique fills (no static patterns used!) that match the style and drummer in use
- Streamlined interface with visual drum kit for editing as well as just watching the
- Part-based arranger with transition and repetition fills, liveloop technology as well as drag-&-drop MIDI export
- Limb-centric bar editor allows fine-tuning of events without need for MIDI export/editing in host
- Extensive MIDI controller mapping allows in-depth remote-control of the style, drummer and mixer
- Built-in mixer with compressor and 3-band EQ
- Comes with 50 styles and 10 drummers, expandable via future Paks
High Quality Sounds:
- Built-in high-quality drum sample player with multiple velocity layers and controllable ambience
- Alternate samples remove machine-gun effect by varying sounds at the same velocity
- Sophisticated layering creates realistic sound accumulations based on drum types
- Route sounds to 4-17 stereo outputs (adjustable)
- Extensive sound library that can be expanded via expansion Paks
Integrates With Other Sound Modules:
- Integrated VSTi sub-hosting allows usage of any VSTi drum synthesizer, such as BFD,DFHS,EZDrummer and Addicitive Drums. Combine the sounds of your favorite drum plugin with the jam power and realism of Jamstix!
- Allows creating kits that use a mix of external sounds and Jamstix 2 sounds! For example, you can built a kit that uses EZDrummer drums and Jamstix 2 percussion sounds and cymbals.
- Flexible key and velocity mapping
Jamstix can interact with your MIDI or audio input by adjusting velocity and using play rules, such as hihat/ride switching and snare head/sidestick switching as well as rhythm reduction giving you the feel of playing with a human drummer!
Supports Your Existing MIDI grooves
Jamstix can import your existing MIDI drum grooves as well as Jamstix 1 rhythms and use them as styles for playing by the drummer models. This means a static 1-bar MID file grooove comes to live by being played with the feel, accents and fills of the Jamstix 2 virtual drummers.
Jamstix 2 – $99
Jamstix 2 XL – $139
Upgrade price for Jamstix 1 owners:
Jamstix 2 – $40 (08/20/07 – 09/03/2007)
$49 (09/4/2007 – …)