Neuenberger have released a beta version of their JellyFilter v2.0 freeware polyphonic lead synth for Windows.
Here’s what’s changed since the alpha release:
- Fixing Filters: Only the experimental Notch Filter needs some update now
- Noise Frequency now has an effect on the sound
- The LED Switch of the User Interface has been updated such that it correctly shows the current choice if the program changes
- Updated the User Manual
- Added “Energy” Parameter to enhance Distortion
- Updated Patches: Snare, fm bass
- Updated Oct Shift: Moved the Oct shift to the OSC section as a knob.