Smart Loops has released Pro Drum Works Volume Two in Apple Loops format.
Now the complete, two-volume Pro Drum Works library of over 18,000 loops and samples is available in three major formats— ACID, REX2 and Apple Loops— making it compatible with all leading Mac and PC audio software, including Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Apple GarageBand, Final Cut, Logic and Soundtrack Pro. Cakewalk Project5, SONAR and SONAR Home Studio, Digidesign Pro Tools, MOTU Digital Performer, Propellerhead Reason, ACID Music Studio, ACID Pro and Vegas, Steinberg Cubase, Nuendo and Sequel, and other programs.
This two-volume collection provides over 18,000 total loops and samples in straight-feel (Vol. 1) and shuffle-feel (Vol. 2) grooves, performed live on three separate drum kits (Acoustic, Trap, Thunder Kits).
Pro Drum Works Volume One and Two Highlights:
- Extensive drum loop libraries of the world’s most popular rock and pop grooves, with hundreds of variations
- Each Volume includes over 3,000 unique grooves, fills and one-shots, performed on three different drum kits, for a total of over 9,000 loops and samples
- Each Volume includes Acoustic Kit, Thunder Kit, and Trap Kit
- Use with any Mac and PC software that supports ACID, REX2, or Apple Loops formats
- Quickly create drum tracks for studio sessions, TV and radio spots, CDs, or any other recording project
- Use grooves as is, or mix and match to create an unlimited number of possible drum tracks
- Includes loops for pickups, intros, fills, verses, choruses, bridge sections, and endings
- Includes individual “one shot” samples at multiple velocities for each drum and cymbal
- All crash cymbals separate from grooves and fills so users can add them only where they need them
- All drum loops performed live by pro session drummer, Smart Loops founder and Pearl Drums artist Frank Basile
- Loops optimized for time-stretching between a 75-150 bpm tempo range
Pricing and Availability:
Pro Drum Works is available on DVD or by download from the Smart Loops web site. You can purchase individual Drum Kits ($39), Volumes ($99), or the complete two-volume Pro Drum Works Bundle ($188).