Sinevibes has introduced a new sample library called Beat Constructor, a large collection of distinct and highly inspiring sounds for professional rhythm composition.
The library features over 500 samples which include everything the most demanding music-making lover needs: loads of kicks, snares, hats, drums, percussion, as well as a wide range of effects, hits, scratches, lo-fi glitches, noises, vocoder sounds and way beyond.
The collection features 530 samples (available in both WAVE and AIFF formats) sorted into 11 categories:
- Drums: ethnic and synth drum sounds
- Effects: special effects, scratches, time-frozen effects
- Glitch: lo-fi glitch sounds and elements
- Hats: hats and cymbals
- Kicks: kick drums
- Percussion: hits, metal, glass, bells, shakers
- Processed: processed drums, time-frozen sounds
- Snares: snare drums
- Spectral: spectrally morphed sounds and elements
- Toms: various toms
- Vocoder: vocoder drums, effects and hits
Beat Constructor is immediately available as a download for $49, with optional worldwide CD delivery.