PCAudioLabs now offers the Eclipse server, an AMD-based dual processor hardcore monster system featuring 14 terabytes of storage housed in a 3U rack using Windows XP x64 software.
If you’re always running out of space for audio files, this may be what you need….as long as you’ve got an extra 14k to spare. It can hold up to 3,500,000 songs.
“Modern recording and composing require a lot of storage, transfer and fast access. Be it for sample libraries or high resolution tracking, the process of sharing information with multiple systems can cause chaos and bog down your whole production. The Eclipse server provides the power to easily manage all of these issues,” said Gregory Butler of PCAudioLabs.
Eclipse 3U Server Chassis:
- 16 Hot-Swap Removable Hard Drives
- Slim DVD-ROM drive
- Redundant 800W power supply
- Dimensions: 5.2″ x 17.2″ x 25.5″ (H x W x D)
- 7 Full-Height, Full-Length Expansion Slots
- 3 x 80mm Hot-Swap Fans + 2 x 80mm Rear Fans
- 2 x USB Ports on the front
- Tyan Dual Opteron Motherboard
- Expansion Slots: 2x PCIe x16, 3x PCI-X, 1x PCI
- USB 2.0: 4 ports (back) + 2 ports (front) + 2 ports (back optional)
- FireWire: 1 port (back)
- Network Ports: 2 x 1000Mbps ports
- Memory Slots: 8x DDR-400 slots (16GB max)
- Onboard Serial ATA: 4 x SATA ports w/RAID options
- Built-in Audio: Built-in AC97 audio with I/O ports
CPU: Dual AMD Opteron 275 dual core 2.2GHz
Memory: 4GB DDR400 ECC (4 x 1GB)