PreSonus is shipping FireStudio Project, a complete recording system combining eight XMAX microphone preamplifiers, 24-bit/96K sample rate conversion, zero-latency matrix router mixer, and the PreSonus ProPak Software Suite featuring Steinberg’s Cubase LE 4 48 track recording and production software, over 25 real-time plug-in effects, and more than 2 GB of drum loops and samples.
Based on the award-winning FP10(FirePod) the FireStudio Project features the following upgrades and improvements:
- Improved analog to digital converters (114dB dynamic range)
- Synchronization with JetPLL for improved clarity and stereo imaging
- FireControl Mixer/Router to send up to five mixes to musicians
- LED input metering on all channels
- Internal IEC-based power supply
- Updated ProPak software bundle
$499 estimated street price in the USA.