Behringer has introduced the new B-Control Fader BCF2000-WH, a white version of its popular fader control surface.
- Eight 100mm motorized faders
- Eight rotary/push encoders with LED value indicator rings
- Four encoder groups for up to 32 rotary/push controls
- 20 assignable push buttons
- External footswitch and expression pedal input jacks
- 32 recallable presets
- LED display
- USB / MIDI connection
- 100 – 240 V A.C. Power
Eight 100mm motorized faders recall and automate mixes. Continuous rotary/push encoders and assignable switches give access to the channel strip and commonly used recording and plug-in functions.
The BCF2000-WH’s capabilities are larger than its compact size might suggest. Four encoder groups allow for 32 recallable rotary/switch parameter controls. 32 presets allow the unit to be instantly reconfigured for different tasks. Multiple BCF2000’s can be cascaded for larger mixes. The unit can be configured to control virtual instruments and organ drawbars (inverse mode). All faders, encoders and assignable buttons are configured manually or by the user-friendly Learn Mode.
US MSRP $249.99