Yellow Tools has released a new free version of their Independence sampler workstation for Mac & Windows.
Independence Free 2.0 is based on the new Independence 2.0 version which will also be released sometime this month. Independence Free 2.0 comes with all the features of the Independence Sampler version 2.0 – only the import of audio files is not supported.
- full version – no demo or tryout
- no yellow tools Authorization Key required
- beside audio file import all Independence software features are enabled
- no time or save restrictions
- commercial use is allowed
- for Mac OS X (Universal Binary), Windows XP and Windows Vista
Independence Free 2.0 comes with a 2 GB sound library of selected premium instruments from the Independence 2.0 Core Library. You get Acoustic & Electronic Drum Kits, Acoustic & Electric Basses, Acoustic & Electric Guitars, Electric Pianos, Synthesizers, Ethno & Tonal Percussion, World Percussion, Pipe Organ, Arpeggiator, Groove Instruments, Arranger and Step Sequencer patches.
Independence Free is available as a free download after registration.
In a few weeks there will also be Independence Free DVDs available at your local authorized yellow tools resellers and at yellow tools directly.