Ueberschall has released Analog FX, a new sample collection boasting a massive library of premium and designed analog sounds and loops which contain over 1.7 GB of sound material.
The library is designed to be a state-of-the-art collection of FX samples, offering a huge variety of atmospheres, noises, basslines, leads, sweeps, LFO as well as hundreds synth loops. The library is produced for: advertising and gameaudio, trailer creation, cinema and tv post production, animation, sound design, multimedia presentations and for all the different musical styles and producers looking for analog production fx elements.
ll sounds are organized into folders. Loops are enhanced with B.P.M. information and tonal effects are accurately described and assigned to their root keys. The complete content provides a wide range of styles.
Responsible for the production of Ueberschall Analog FX is Marc Steinmeier, a respected music producer and sound designer in the international music industry.
Atmo FX (Dark Mood, Filtered, Low End, XXL), LFO FX (Dark Mood, Filtered, Grooves, Hard & Dirty, Random, Resonance, Sirenes), Mixture FX, Noise FX, SciFi FX (Filtered Drones, Signals, Sub FX, Sweep FX (Up- and Downlifter), Synth Gooves FX (Basslines, Noiselines, Sublines, Synthlines), Wired FX
1.7 GB Analog Sounds, 960 Loops and Samples, Mac/PC/AU/VST/RTAS
The sound library comes along with the loop player “Elastik”, which features:
- highspeed timestretching and pitchshifting
- innovative “LoopEye” for fast loop variations
- all parameters midi controllable
- multiple content management
- each product separately installable
- mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map)
- save audio of original and modified loops
- creation of user presets
- filter with “kill function” (-72db)
- adaptable to tempos from 10 to 480 bpm
- audio engine for quick adaptation
Ueberschall’s Analog FX is available for USD 119,- (€ 99,-