Beta Monkey Music has released Drum Werks Volume IX, a collection of slow and mid-tempo acoustic rock drum loops. Drum Werks IX offers nearly 600 acoustic drum loops and samples in comprehensive Groove Sets, from moody 60 BPM vibes through power rock stomping at 90 BPM.
The Drum Werks IX Power Rock Collection is designed to be a complete groove sample package for rock musicians looking to write powerful rock tracks in slower tempos.
- Cohesive Sounds and Versatile Loops: All grooves, groove variations, fills, and one shot loops are taken from a single recording session and are sonically-matched. Users can mix and match all tempos, feels, and styles found on Drum Werks IX.
- Comprehensive Groove Folders: 60, 70, 80, and 90 BPM Groove Sets. Straight-ahead grooves, cross-stick patterns, tom grooves and abundant fill choices throughout each groove folder.
- Complete Drum/Cymbal Sample Set: Multi-velocity samples of all the drums and cymbals recorded are included. All elements of the venerable Yamaha Recording Custom set, along with a maple Craviotto snare were sampled; all cymbals (Zildjian ride, hihats, crashes) are included as well.
- More than Just Drum Loops: In addition to hundreds of powerful drum loops, the disc features intro figures, buzz rolls, endings, cymbal swells and chokes and more. All the finishing touches and “little” things vital to realistic drum tracks.
- High-End Production: Recorded in a world-class recording studio.
Drum Werks IX: Power Rock offers 488 (638 MB) drum loops and 92 (73 MB) matching multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples total. 16 and 24 bit “acidized” WAV, APPLE LOOPS/AIFF and REX2 formats are available for use in all audio software applications and DAWs.