CME is shipping their new M-Key portable MIDI controller in the US, priced at $99.
M-Key is a 49-key MIDI keyboard featuring an ultra-thin, full-action semi-weighted keyboard, a joystick control, a mobile phone sound module, trigger pad, knob controller, U-CTRL and speaker.
M-Key also ships with the “CME MusicPack”, a CDROM with free versions of popular professional audio software including Magix Samplitude SE, Arturia Analog Factory SE, Waldorf Edition LE, TruePiano demo, Keytosound Remedy VST and Musicator MW5 UF Edition.
- 49 ultra thin, velocity sensitive, full action semi-weighted keys
- 1 x Programmable Joystick
- 1 x function button, 2 x data entry button, 1 x slider (assignable), 1 x power LED
- 1 x USB port, 1 x MIDI out, 2 x pedal connect
- USB MIDI, class-compliant with Windows XP and Mac OS X
- Firmware upgraded via USB
- Universal pedal connector, full compatible with switch and expression pedal
- Note-key shortcut function