Cakewalk is shipping Martin Atkins’ Beat Fetish Volume 1.
Beat Fetish provides actual drums and grooves that were programmed, designed, and recorded during recording sessions spanning over 25 years with some of the biggest names in Industrial and Post Punk music using some of world’s most highly-regarded engineers.
Produced by Martin Atkins, Beat Fetish Volume 1 is the first in a series of sound libraries that combine the fidelity of the world’s top studios with the coolest in gritty ear prickling sounds. Beat Fetish is the culmination of over 25 years of recording and includes some of the best material, cherry picked from sessions with Pigface, The Damage Manual, Killing Joke, and other artists. Recording engineers for this material include Atkins himself, along with Steve Albini, Flood, Mark Walk, Keith “Fluffy” Auerbach and others.
- Nearly 3 GB of royalty-free drum content
- Includes drum sessions, stem mixes, loops, grooves, and hits
- ACID WAV, Apple Loops, and REX formats
- 9 drum kits compatible with Dimension Pro, Battery, Reason, Live Logic, and other popular instruments and hosts
- Includes stories behind the content from sessions with Pigface, The Damage Manual, Killing Joke, Nine Inch Nails and many others
Martin Atkins’ Beat Fetish – Volume 1 is priced at $99; €94 RRP inc VAT; U.K. pricing is £59 RRP inc VAT; and will be available early November 2007.