MHC Synthesizers and Effects announce the release of Industrial Tones 1.5 for Windows (VST). The Mac OS X version will be released in the next 2 weeks.
You can preview some of the sounds of Industrial Tones below.
Version 1.5 includes the following changes:
- New graphical user interface.
- 13 of the samples/waveforms were either improved or replaced.
- 1024 presets (if all soundpacks are installed).
- Crossfading and layered effects which feature distortion, filter banks, a resonator, flanger, sub oscillation, amp modulation, pitch shift etc.
- All knobs can be mapped to MIDI controllers with a simple “learn” function.
- Ensemble with adjustable amount and mix. Stereo delays.
- Full polyphony. Only your CPU sets the limit or you may set a fixed voice limit.
Version 1.5 is available as a VSTi for Windows and will be as an AudioUnit for Mac OS X (Universal Binary). Meanwhile: Mac users may purchase and use version 1.0 and then receive a free update to version 1.5.
Price $139. Optional soundpacks are available for $39 (including all three soundpacks).